Friday, February 11, 2011

What should I do to start a care home for elderly?

I plan to start a nursing home in the U.S. - for elederly to be exact. The problem is that I do not know much about the rules and guidelines to follow me to launch this special drive. Some tips for an organization or agency that will help me further up apprecited can. Yes. You should start a nursing home:]. There are a lot of work and you need proper paper work for everything. You need resources and money. The center and right, and you must turn the Ederly. I hope it works for you: 3 You can not just start a nursing home in America. You must have knowledge of it. You must be a licensed certified staff, you must have a driving license and many other things. It's not as easy as opening a kindergarten. There are a lot of things that you nee DTO look at yet, I'm very glad you have decided to start a nursing home for elderly people:) First you have any useful information and Cour people who make the visit can help you so that works. You http://www.health.state.n

0 comments:

Post a Comment