Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How much should i charge for home care for an elderly person?

I'm the third student years care and he wants me too early for the class and set up their breakfast and some light cleaning to do and come back after class and staying with him (running errands ECT) before falling asleep or around9 10 It would take about six -7 hours per day. I have to come with a price and I have no idea what a reasonable price. (In New Jersey) I use a home care agency, and I get paid between $ 8 and $ 9 dollars an hour and it seems reasonable. If you have your own car and gas for their groceries, keep track of mileage and add to your hourly rate. You should check around near you decide to stay. Compare your skills, job requirements, hours - make it apples to apples. If you just visit and check that they are good, you should not expect too much cost. When you bathe, diaper, cleaning, laundry, etc., you should charge more for this level of service. In California, our state reimbursement rate is $ 10 per hour in my area, agency offers bonding and licensing, and rerun 25/hr with a minimum of 4 hours. Entry-level workers get around private 10-12/hr. Private Nurses Certified Nursing Assistant degree of care an average of about $ 15-20/hr. Hope it helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment