Friday, February 25, 2011

How do you go about reporting a negilgent home care provider for an elderly person.?

I know a woman who receives live within 24 hours of care, but the doctor does not do anything for her, but keeping his illness. The house is full of insects and mold everywhere. They also have a problem with lice. The supplier's daughter also lives there and is 15 with no education. I need a way to report on this for the love of older women. Please help! Get social services right now! Call your local Health and Human Services County Each state has a hotline for the security services of adults. Call this number for information. The agency that report such abuse. Thanks for your attention, so many people just look the other way. Edit: Actually, I'm sure you can find online if the number of google. I found out my state, Virginia, in this way. Good luck. Contact your local Adult Protective Services "in your city, must be enrolled or information, call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment