Saturday, February 26, 2011

what is the difference between an elderly care home and an open prison?

Open prisons are not a punishment but a nursing home for the elderly, in some cases discomfort, not everything can be a nightmare, my own CNA "or the person responsible, and I've never heard of the first open-air prison, what is it? agreed. criminals from the prisons house the elderly reflects the old house. You have to pay for a nursing home for the elderly, it is surprising that some people will take attention to the difference is.If Residents walk the lively, it could get away with it. In a federal prison in the opening of borders, fear keeps most of the execution. We had a girl jumped in the car for visitors to go to take drugs. found two weeks later at home. Marietta can you say? If activated within 72 hours, would have been nice. With respect to temporary insanity. and the girl was dumb, "Fresno" as big as hell tattooed on his neck. I think there is a difference that most nursing homes handle, older people are really bad, and when they are very sick and left somewhere for them to die and none of his partners (other elders), they do not die waiting you are old and incontinent and want to be your kids have nothing to do with you. This is what awaits us after our life, our children. The difference is that they pay a $ 1 a day in jail. Open prisons at home and stimulation. A ban on drug use and the other about them. Well, I can think of few differences. I can only base my answer to the nursing homes in my area. In them I have not seen the following: 20 'fence with barbed wire, guards with guns, clubs, handcuffs, Tazer or spray pat downs disabled at certain times of the day segregation in gang activity locks depreciation shake Now when you talk to some poor they could challenge search, but the difference here in an earlier hit a phyician Rules of Procedure, charmed me in an area to live because I have never nightmares Witt Possessed, some see it, nursing homes. Inmates can conclude for themselves, and they have lawyers! Britain has the most elegant jail, look at this. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2003/01/28/fmpris26.xml Could it have been better used to house the elderly? I know them both. The difference is that the house with an open center or halfway, you get regular visitors, because they care about. In them I have not seen the following: 20 'fence with barbed wire, guards with guns, clubs, handcuffs, Tazer or spray pat downs disabled at certain times of the day segregation in gang activity locks depreciation shake Now when you talk to some poor they could challenge search, but the difference here in an earlier hit a phyician Rules of Procedure, charmed me in an area to live because I have never nightmares Witt Possessed, some see it, nursing homes. Inmates can conclude for themselves, and they have lawyers! Britain has the most elegant jail, look at this. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2003/01/28/fmpris26.xml Could it have been better used to house the elderly? I know them both. The difference is that the house with an open center or halfway, you get regular visitors, because they care about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment