Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I want to open a residential care home for elderly?

I live in the UK and an interest in a retirement home for old people, you have some information and advice? Please contact the Home Office in London, she will give you the necessary information. CsCl http://www.csci.org.uk/choose_and_find_care/your_rights/national_minimum_standards.aspx check out the site if you live in the UK, I'm sure they could recommend that you contact your Care Commission organizes all caregivers for the child or parent , you also need qualified personnel, health and safety certificate and a million other acts of the local social services dept correctly. In America, you go through the Department of Human Services, Medicare and some other departments. You need your expert care, laws, health, cooking and regulations Proove, you must have a nutitiionist a house doctor, administrator and phyiscal therapist. Now there are laws here where you can keep a certain number of your own home, but it depends conditionand insurance laws are out ragious.good luck, but I know I am here in hell the U.S. complain that very small samples live long to find a home. good luck hope that Britain does not have as many regs, rules and laws we have. I have no idea, but I think the first port of call would be your local council.surely that will put you in touch with the governing body. Contact the city and probably the NHS. I have friends who run a very successful three residential homes for the elderly. I know there are a lot of "paperwork" before you can open and inspections, etc., are ongoing. Suggest that the first point of contact to contact the operation AGE -. A charity registered in the UK will be able to put you in touch with local municipal authorities with the knowledge of the needs and desires in your area. I'm worried that you can not quite understand, the big companies that you are I hope that at least some nursing experience in business experience along with man management skills and some legal experience with A has a lot of money! If all these and much more. bypass may have a chance your idea off the ground. If you do not - or in fact if you could not work on the floor in a nursing home is a good start before the investigations because they are running and everthing that they will do it does well. Good luck with your decision and future. I believe in day care homes must be great to still be profitable, have concluded, therefore, much less .

0 comments:

Post a Comment