Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I make $11/hr private elderly home care. I want to ask for a raise, how should i go about it?

I have as a principle to $ 11/hr with experience, presented a babysitter for a year 95 years that I recently discovered that a second daughter, she was hired also committed to $ 11/hr, I got a little crazy because she has no experience whatsoever in school and a nurse, they think they are all High & Mighty, I guess. (Although school.and for PREMED) I will be there for a year in March. I would ask for a raise when you think theyd be willing to someone immediately to $ 11/hr with no experience in car rental, but I've never asked for a raise. Tips? I work 10 hours a day, set aside, never, always on time, and when they need someone at the last minute. Also, my highest duties as he grows and I am working with his body slowly deteriorating Well, you have to say that most of this, I know how, ask for a raise is crap, we have cared if hired a girl at 11: 00 you can hire someone else? just go over it carefully, maybe someone will ask for an increase of # 101, I'm sure this has any better advice than me, God bless. The biggest no-no is snooping around trying to find out what others are doing. You can not make assumptions about why someone is doing the same, or less, or more, or what. ** Managers get really angry when they hear it. I've seen people fired on him. Please.don So do not worry about other people's salaries! What were informed about the increases to the employee? You can not have legs to walk through an official year and then have an opinion and perhaps an increase. We all want to earn more money, but as a pre-Med, you must be smart enough to know that many health care jobs pay crap when I was your boss and found out how all the other employees will be in a high problem , so you know, prefer to stay under the radar and hope no one rats you out.good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment