Sunday, February 27, 2011

how much $$$ for home care for elderly lady?

87 years old mother 24 hours care.She must live in Southern California. How much does it cost. 24-hour care, it depends on whether you are a Pvt. agency or rent your self.going rate for utilities is 10 today and near 15/hr here.licensed you run a bit higher, but if you are someone you can trust. it is worth the money good luck. I worked for an agency from 2001 to 2006. I have $ 8 per hour during the day and a flat $ 75 for an overnight stay. But paying customers Bureau € 18 per hour during the day, and I think a flat $ 150 for the night. I'm sure there are others. Probably the best thing for you would be going with either someone you know and trust. Break-hour shifts and have a few people coming in. This is what we did when my mom needed help 24 / 7 Good luck. Tim, I pulled some information from former customers in CA, and it looks like it will go is between 15-20 dollars per hour. More intensive care, the more money you can find services in a variety of places, but the costs can vary considerably. Depends on whether the doctor or not. In the case of medical cost increases. In some cases, doctors caring for him. However, it is important that veterinary care providers. The problem most of us is reliability. You should consider a medical alert for even 24 hours of assistance. Most times, if you do your research and background check, you may be able to find reputable organizations. The problem is not the body itself, but the fact that attendees are in constant evolution. If you send Carega is insufficient, you may need to change agencies, but rather as a nurse. Be sure to interview all caregivers and prepare a list of questions. As you go through the interview comes up with another question, do not be afraid to ask. I've used for a nursing agency, go work and act now sell medical alarms and warnings for http://wwwPhoenixMedicalAlert.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment